The challenge with finding reasonable MPLS pricing is built around some difficult telecommunications industry practices:
- Relatively small number of MPLS vendors that are available
- Habits of many businesses to be risk averse and “stick with what and who they know”
- MPLS vendors pay based on what the market will absorb, not around competitive pressures or cost-based pricing models
With these practices, businesses often feel “stuck” with MPLS pricing that seems far too expensive for the services provided…
The good news is that businesses to not have to play by the rules that the telecommunications providers have set. Instead, consider looking at businesses that specialize in reviewing your MPLS options and can recommend the best pricing based on your business needs.
For example, MPLS broker service experts can review your requirements and compare the providers based on:
- Availability in your area with both regional and national providers
- Level of reliability that will meet your needs (you may not necessarily need a top tier level of reliability, which could save you a lot of money)
- Comparing and contrasting the providers and negotiating the best MPLS pricing and services
- Compatibility and capacity of your internal office infrastructure to determine if your network can accommodate high data volumes from an MPLS service provider
- Avoiding risk by weighing current provider against other options and determine optimum solutions
Before going back to your same old voice or data provider, consider working with a telecom broker service that matches your specific business needs to the right provider at the right price.
Free 10 Minute Consultation with a Telecom Consultant
SAVE TIME AND MONEY. Consult with with a 15 year telecom veteran to review options and pricing.CLICK HERE!!!